It appears that your cart is currently empty
Yes, it contains Ethanol, a plant-derived denatured alcohol necessary to kill germs and bacteria. Not to worry, the Ethanol content is at a safe, healthy level that eliminates germs effectively while being gentle on your little one’s skin.
Absolutely! Feel free to use it as many times as you need to.
With our quick-drying formula, it only takes a few seconds for the solution to absorb into the skin, leaving your child’s skin soft, sanitised and moisturised. No rinse required!
Nope, instead it moisturises the skin and keeps hands velvety soft. Gotta try it to believe it!
It’s certainly safe, but we’d strongly advise letting the liquid dry first before allowing your kid to put his hand in his mouth.
Totally! Our Child-Friendly Hand Sanitiser is certified allergy-safe and toxic free, and is made with all-natural ingredients that are hypoallergenic and safe for all skin types, including sensitive/eczema skin.